Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Back at it again!

It wasn't that long ago when I blogged about my very forgettable experience in Hong Kong, promising not to return in the near future. I betrayed myself by doing that 1 thing I said not to do, only just 3 years later.

It might have been the agenda of the trip, or the upgraded life status from a student to an independent working individual, but this time around, I had so much more to rave about. Hong Kong has definitely taken me by surprise, and I wasn't expecting that.

Perhaps the scene has changed over the years, and returning back with a strong mandate to immerse into the culture offered up as a result of her cosmopolitan status, was just the missing piece to the puzzle.

Sharing my love affair with art and installations, at the HK Art Fair.

Starting the day right with an OOTD worthy for art

A collection of my favourite pieces at the HK Art Fair
















No comments: