Saturday, February 27, 2010

Student's Block

As if to celebrate my homecoming, the streets of my neighbourhood crackled to life as it lighted up with pretty fireworks display! oh yes, i miss you too beijing :)

What a bummer. I should be out having fun too :( hate the exams. For now, the view from my window would have to suffice.

Having a case of what i call a student's block, where the stubborn brain would simply absorb no more. So, here i am posting up pics from my trip to Hangzhou as i wait out this block. From Shanghai, I took an hour plus bullet train ride into the city of Hangzhou, and spent another day in what Marco Polo calls "the most beautiful city in the world".

Upon recommendation from the nice people at Orange Hotel Hangzhou, i took a bus down to the arts and cultural street where at night, peddlers and artists of all forms come out to earn their living.

Night Street

The House of Bronze
Candy Twister The Pumpkin Lady
Finding Wally
Thats me 30 years down the road








No comments: