Monday, February 15, 2010

Oh so silent lunar new year

I spend most of my time lounging away in front of the tee vee, and the remaining few hours desperately redeeming myself from the guilt that consumes me when night falls. The books are sprawled wide open before me and the computer sits silently by the side. I am torn between the 2 worlds and eventually i gave in to one. You know which one huh :)

Hope everyone had a fabulous lunar new year, with good cheers and lots of family bonding time!

Sunday Service in Shanghai

City Park
Xing Tian Di, whether by day or by night, never fails to dazzle. It offers a wide selection of fine dining, drinking hang-outs and chill out cafes. For the shopaholics, this is a place for you too with the collection of boutiques they have here. And as for the pesky tourists like me, xing tian di becomes a subject for you to point and shoot at whether is it the people or the architecture that grabs your attention.

Xing Tian Di


No comments: