Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Bye 2009.

Is it just me, or is anyone with me when i say how old i suddenly feel? I was just chatting with the cousin, and it hit me that 10 years has passed since 2000. 10 freaking years! So much can happen within a day, let alone 10 years!! Babies were popped, babies grow, and now baby is 10 years old since 2000! This is scary i tell u. *shudders.

Thank you dear readers for sticking by me this past 1 year, following me on all my travels, rants and life in beijing:) it couldnt have been any easier without all of you who took the time off from your busy schedule to fly up and be with me :)

2010 is going to be a smashing year for all, because come next year, yours truly will finally be back in Singapore, and you cant shake me off :))

I will be ushering out 2009 on the train later tonight, so i guess this makes it my last post for the year! Be good you all and till we meet again next year, here, i will be missing each and everyone of you :))

*Blows a kiss

With Love

1 comment:

Bridge said...

Wow, you have uploaded more stuffs. Nice. I am now in Cambodia and flying off in 2 hours' time for BKK. Happy New Year. Happy Holiday. And don't leave your heart in BJ...