Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Adventures at Bei Dai He

Born and raised up on sunny island, a year without the beach and i am feeling all out of sorts! I miss the sun, sea, sand and even the fishy sea breeze!

And if you do know beijing, we are nowhere near the coastline. The nearest we got is at a little town called Bei Dai He. I had to jump at every opportunity to get myself there! That door to Beidaihe opened in june when my family was here to visit me in china.

Though we spent only a night at beidaihe, there is actually quite a bit to explore there! Lots of beach, structures, nature and seafood! More on Beidaihe in later posts, but on our first day, we booked 2 cabs and rode out to yet another great wall.

Thats how long the great wall is. Its everywhere, and there is no running away from it!



No comments: