Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Updates

I ought to explain myself for the very sporadic postings of late. The family has been here since 3 weeks ago, and they have been keeping me real busy! Playing host and entertaining the troop of 4 (Dad, Mum & friend, bro) can be quite exhausting, more so on their part since they are on foot for most of the day! They are now in Chengde, finally a break for me too.

My dad came over first, and for the first 2 weeks he was out exploring beijing on his own. Its easy with my dad. A map and transport card in hand, and bam, he has covered more ground than i ever did in my 8 months here.

About a week ago, mum, friend and bro joined my dad in his adventures around beijing. Hopefully i can get some posts in on their trip here soonish! but u know, its hard juggling sch with housework and travel. busy busy bee!

For now, we will just have to make do with some photos of my dad to pacify some of the very demanding readers i have :)

My dad's first encounter with Beijing's Glutton Street!

2 comments:

Melissa Yip said...

wahahaha.. i thought your most demanding and ardent fan is already in Beijing with you?

Tales and Spills said...

Arent you my number one fan?