Thursday, September 11, 2008

Fear Factor

Look closely, and you will know why. The things the chinese eat, i am sure they can enter the competition and win hands down. Heart, intestine, starfish, they just turn anything they find into, food. With all the concern over bird flu and mad cow disease, I think the chinese have nothing to worry about at all. They can always turn to sea horse or centipede for their staple food.

One of the many shops littering the "glutton street"

Menu only for the strong hearted

Seahorses tagged at S$3/stick

Just a few nights ago, me and my friends paid a visit to the "Wang Fu Jing Xiao Chi Jie". Second time for me, but a first for my friends. Them being them, decided to have a go with the seahorse (i couldnt bring myself to try it)! Gross gross. Well, according to them it tastes like ikan bilis! Dunno how true, but its definitely a must try on the Mariet's itinerary list.

No comments: