Thursday, April 16, 2009

Spring Blossom

So you might have noticed, in line with the spring festivities, my blog spots yet another new skin :) *Siggghhhhhhs, i am so in love with spring! I love EVERYTHING about it! The flowers, the weather and the fashion! No more thick smelly jackets and bye to those heavy boots (never felt so light in a long time)! I see spring everywhere and I even feel a spring in my steps!

Springtime in Beijing is a real pretty sight, but you've got to catch them early before they make way for the leaves and the rest. I tried my best in capturing spring from all over beijing! All the lovelies in full bloom.


I hope you enjoyed it as much as i did! You know as i took my walk amongst the flowers, i cant help but be amazed at God's creation :) stunningly beautiful.

1 comment:

Tai Tai said...

Wow! What a glorious sight to behold. The flowers bloom - so vibrant & beautiful. If only spring can last! Hope you've captured more of such pictures.