Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Last Wednesday (again)

Had a pleasant surprise when lak yi called this morning :) I think having gone through the whole process of returning and leaving all over, talking to her was really comforting. And lucky thing for that call too, if not i would have slept the whole morning away.

Today i took a trip down memory lane when i visited the friendly bunch that i got acquainted with during my stint at GSK. Everyone is still very much the same (except for agnes with dyed hair)! Thanks FK for the lunch treat and agnes for the dinner treat weeks ago which u supposedly forgot :) Lunch was at this indian restaurant below the immunos building.

Lunch Bunch

After my tour round GSK, bei yi picked me up and brought me on another tour round INSEAD. Its a whole new world there! My world!


Shopping + dinner @ vivo!

No comments: