Thursday, March 3, 2011

Alameda

According to my Insider's Guide to Beijing, for great lunch time deals, head over to Alameda. And to Alameda we went.


It says contemporary cuisine, but in my book, Alameda is an Euro-Brazilian eatery and it has got quite a lot of mentions. Worthy mentions.


Its not that hard to locate it. Its at San Li Tun, directly opposite the Village, nestled somewhere behind the row of pubs. Its been almost a year, and I still remember the place like a local.

Clean Cut Look
For food and ambiance like that, we paid something like S$15? And people ask me why do I miss Beijing.



2 comments:

Bridge said...

And to think you didn't even like the place during the early months... BJ has grown on you. One of these days, we go back together and re-visit all our regular spots. Dim Sum, Datong, San Li Tun, etc. My BJ experience will not be fun without you and the sight of your little overnight bag... :-)

Tales and Spills said...

Haha aww, Beijing will always be our special thing (: Definitely, definitely