Saturday, January 1, 2011

Twenty Eleven

Its difficult to keep up with time. You know this once you hit the big twenty one.

So its the 1st of January 2011 today, and what better day to start it all right again. At the beginning of every year, I always wish for a reset button to be pushed so i could start over on a clean slate. But yes, we all know better.

I am never a fan of new year resolutions, since we all tend to sidetrack along the way. Yesterday night, I was having a conversation with the cousin about his resolution for 2010. And I thought it was pretty cool we could look back to a year ago and compare notes at the end of the year to see what he had accomplished (pretty impressive I must add).

It was fun and I decided to have my own list of resolutions for 2011! There are 11 items on my list, but i will share only 4 of them. The rest is quite embarrassing.

  1. More quality quiet time
  2. Master a dish and cook it for the year end party
  3. Pack every corner of my room
  4. Eat more healthily , more vegetables and fruits
The review date is set to be on 31st December 2011, and I am excited to find out how I would fare!

My favourite shot from last night's family party


1 comment:

Unknown said...

so honored to have a little mention in your little shrine again! :) yes. we have to see what becomes of our NY resolution in december this year. seems like a real long way away! beautiful shot indeed.