Sunday, October 24, 2010

Winter 09/10

It was going to be our last winter together in Beijing. We wanted to do something big, something really crazy, something for us to remember in years to come. And so, many months on I finally reveal what we did when it snowed for the last time.


I was on my way back from church, wrapped in my thickest scarf, jacket and boots, when suddenly huge clumps of snow flake poured down from the sky above.


Super excited, I quickly whipped out my mobile and texted dor, remembering the dare we made several months before.


Between the two of us, we dared each other to walk out of the hospital in a sleeveless top, in the peak of winter. And we wanted to do it on a day it snowed to further make a point. Initially, rf was very amused and even offered her services to help us capture the moment, and the stares we might potentially draw.

The Perfect Flake
Rf ended up joining us, and lulu got roped in too. And, we did it! We striped right down to our Ts.


It was very cold, but soooo fun!! There we were, 4 insanely mad girls in t-shirt, strutting our stuff, and jumping in spasms. It was a sight.


To us :)

No comments: