Friday, December 11, 2009

Turkish Rendezvous

Since spring of this year, i have been keeping myself busy 2 nights a week with french classes at Alliance Francaise. Its quite an investment i must say, but a worthy one at least. I have since moved on from "Je suis Singapourienne" to having global discussion in french. "Je pense que...".

Its really a bonus when you get a bunch of classmates who are a swell! Sadly, the numbers are dwindling the higher up we climb. We started off with 10, downsized to 7, and on a good day, there are 4 of us in class. Sigh, i think i might actually miss them when i am back!

One of my classmates, a turk, threw a turkish party and invited all of us! Real sweet :) although there was that moment when i saw my french teacher walk in and i felt my hands turn clammy. My "je suis singapourienne" was not about to save me from a conversation with her.


The Classmates

No comments: