Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Tasty

As i clear the photos that are slowly accumulating in my camera, i find that i have finally made it to the time frae and bongy were here! phew, it took me that long.

In the summer of 2009, i had bongy and frae over and they had a preview of my life in beijing. Not sure if they were more in awe or shock over the stark differences in lifestyles.

So for the time they were here, i put them up in my little apartment. Please note how huge their luggages were. Travelers with an agenda i say.


As a welcome gesture, i brought them to Tasty for their first meal in beijing. It was all so that they wouldnt feel that bad about being in beijing. Yes, i know they had reservations about coming to china the night before, and on my part, i knew i had to find the perfect guise to make them feel all better.

At Tasty

Tasty is a western-styled restaurant with (in my opinion) very affordable set meals. 7 course for 99RMB, its pretty pricey in china terms, but you will never get this kind of deal back in sg!


Well, i hope they are impressed!

No comments: