Wednesday, September 16, 2009

The Summer Palace

The same place at a different time with different company. Little needs to be said. Nothing has changed since the last i was there.
The Summer Palace.


On my most recent trip, i fell in love with a particular corner of the palace. Little Suzhou Street. Back in the days of the kings and queens, little suzhou street was a bustling shopping paradise for the very trapped royalties. A fraction of what it used to be, little suzhou street still appealed very much to me. If Suzhou is as what the street here seems to be, it looks like its time to plan a short trip to the real Suzhou!

Suzhou Street

It shows huh, how in love i am with my dress. A steal from the 798 Art District.


Taking the Plunge
And when the sun set, that was when all the big godzillas came out to play. When i saw the fishing of the SLRs, i quickly ran to the corner, me and my humble small canon. All we could do was shiver at the sidelines to take shots like this.

Huge Ass Cams

As miss sunshine shyly made its descent back into the protection of the mountains, click click click went all round me. And i found my spot at the back benches and breathed it all in. The gentle wisps of rays have finally made its great exit out. Sighs.

No comments: