Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Happy Holidays!

Its about time i mention that yours truly would be taking a hiatus off the glitzery world of blogging, and will be boarding the next train (tonight) out to SHANGHAI! And thats not all, I will be doing it alone! *Gasps. Thats another strike off from my list of hundred things to do before i die.

So, i have no idea when i would be back! have not bought my return tix! Thats the idea of a backpacking trip right! Relac relac.

Hopefully if i have the time, i would be squeezing in hangzhou and suzhou into my itinerary. But from my quick research yesterday, there is soooooo much to do in shanghai! i mean shopping alone is going to burn off more than half my time there. *eyes lights up! Now, i am excited!

so i know you guys would be missing me, coz i would be!

more updates when i am back!

you know you love me, xoxo.

No comments: