Thursday, August 20, 2009

Playing Cinderelly

Pop the champagne coz i am back!!

How long has it been? I dont know, the past days, weeks and months just blended into one big grey fuzz. So much has happened since i last blogged, and i know i have been missing out on lots back at home. But i guess such stuff are inevitable, given i am so far away from home.

And no to those really curious ones, i am not seeing anyone. I thought i better set that straight before continuing.


You know i am really surprised with myself. Even without the WWW, i got on fine, falling back to the primitive ages, Pre-internet. And that involves curling up in bed with a good paperback, reading myself to sleep. Weirdly enough, i kind of like this new lifestyle of nights without blog hopping and senseless gossiping. Ok, i got that part wrong. i dont gossip. xoxo, you know you love me :)

So anyway, this recent detoxification exercise has made me only more excited in doing it again! Its crazy right? And really, its all thanks to THE hospital that has been tweaking about up in the head of mine. I hate work, i hate patients. They annoy me. More on that if i can ever find the strength to blog about, hopefully before they drive me up to the heavens above.


Found the following still in my camera. Love the european-styled streets and the horse-drawn carriages in Tianjin. Too bad fairy god mother wasnt there to turn me into sth pretty.


No comments: