Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Out of a book

The quiet little village at the foot of Long Qing Gorge, was where my dad and i spent a night before returning back to beijing. It was cozy and comfortable, with only a small community of maybe a 100 odd living in the village.

If I closed one eye, and then let my imagination run wild, I could almost feel the town life in enid blyton's books jump right out and unfold before me. Neighbours were nice to one another, families were polite and people ate vegetables from right out their backyard.

Fascination with Old Doors

A Peek into a courtyard
Fascination with Old man
I was so scared friendly old man was going to beat me up. Where ever i went, i felt his eyes on me. I bet he has never met one who was so excited about silly stuff like old doors, broken walls or maybe him.

No comments: