Tuesday, March 17, 2009

i can hear the wedding bells aringing

hello qings here!

i hijacked my bff's blog cos firstly, these photos are not meant to be publicly displayed on facebook; secondly, im too much of a showoff not to let people admire some of my masterpieces; and lastly and most importantly, my bff has an awesome readership (: (:

these are pictures i took on the day of my sister's outdoor wedding photo shoot. im a newbie and this is my first time using a digital SLR, so im glad the photos turned out okay. enjoy (:









finally, when its nearing the end of the day, i make a cameo appearance. clearly, this is the only picture that is not taken by me.
how? impressed not.

1 comment:

Tai Tai said...

Looking at the beautiful wedding shots, make me wonder when your own sister's wedding is going to be...Will she look as gorgeous...hee..hee...