Sunday, February 15, 2009

Last Sunday (again)

Harbin can wait. Right now, i am going through another very familiar phase. Today marks the last of everything (again). That was so deja vu. Like sth that i have written 5 months ago. Thats how fast time flies. its scary :( very very.

I read back the post i posted some 5 months ago. There were the same usual stuff, good sermon, great worship in good company :) And then again, some things were slightly different.

I have yet to meet the girls in full attendance. Isa, i think i am talking abt you. And the mj girls too! This is really bad timing! All the students have quizes coming up, so its really difficult to arrange! But i am sure somehow we can work sth out, afterall i still have one more week to go!

So anyway, last sunday was spent with another group of mj kakees, who actually really mj! After our usual session, we headed out to Sempang Bedok for yummylicious pratas and milo dinos (no pratas in beijing. Business idea business idea)!!! My absolute favourite with my favourite group :) Such pleasant company :) :) We shared so much laughters i know its going to be difficult to leave when i eventually have to.

I hate this whole last thing shit (yes and i came up with it). I hate to think this would be the last time we are meeting till one year later, so after every gathering, i would want to squeeze in another meeting a few days later. Thats how i get myself so stressed out, with so little time left. I will figure a way out. Its worth it.

:)

No comments: