Monday, December 22, 2008

The Hyatt Life

I am not done with the Park Hyatt. There is so much to talk about and i barely even started! I am already missing the days of waking up in the morning to the sun light shining in on my face, with the beijing skyline as the backdrop to the early morning start! oh and the morning walk out of the front doors as i head for school (with every step, i feel my confidence going one notch up)! Sighhhhs those were the days.

So anyway, within the building, they have this very pretty indoor swimming pool that i am so in love with. The swimming pool also called the infinity pool is definitely my favourite hang out place in the hotel. Simply because that is the only place where I blend in perfectly well without the thick fur coats and very flashy accessories. Pity i had the time for only one swim.

Infinity Pool
ANTM wannabes!

Haha and you know what i love best? Room service. Siggggghs again. A meal for the queen where only the best was taken out. Look at how neat everything is arranged! The utensils were in such mint condition, so well polished that it reflected my face.

Norwegian salmon dish with mash potatos, carrot juice and cheese cake

Sigh, wake up wake up

2 comments:

Tai Tai said...

Who were the other two girls in the pool with you?

Tales and Spills said...

my housemates!