Friday, December 26, 2008

China Lounge

More delights from beijing to share with everyone! Food food food!!! Thats the thing about hosting visitors from overseas. Its non-stop action for the mouth and stomach. I never knew i had the capacity to eat so much! This time round, it was dinner at China Lounge with Lak yi and her colleagues. A quiet restaurant off the road of the worker's stadium, known mostly to the expat crowd. Food was above china's standard! Plus point: every dish was designed exquisitely with patternings and flower arrangements such that the food is suddenly transformed into a piece of art. I guess thats wad you are paying for.

China Lounge
More Peking Duck
Work of Art
Sorry for the lack of photos. I wasnt allowed to bring out my camera at all! I had to sneak in these shots!

No comments: