Tuesday, October 14, 2008

No longer 21

Memories from the yester-year. It was only just last year that I spent the big 21 with family and friends. 1 year later, and here i am celebrating my birthday for the first time in my life away from home. Miss home! Miss everyone!

Miss them..

..and them

and them and them
and them


...and them!

But it wasnt too bad celebrating my first birthday in china away from the loved ones in singapore! Over here, I have found my own family away from home. My wonderful housemates who remembered my birthday and gave me quite a surprise! I am sincerely moved by what they did for me. The girls whipped up a korean storm and dear mx even cooked mee sua for me coz its birthday tradition. Sigh, what would i do without them :)

And now i have them!

3 comments:

Bridge said...

Auyah, new place, new experiences, new extended family. Am glad to know your new family is fast becoming a part of your life. Looking forward to your next blog update.

Bridge said...

Something is wrong with me, also spelled wrongly on your bro's blog. I meant "aiyah", but spelled as "auyah". All the same, am sure you know what it meant. Your bro is really travelling all over Europe and living my dream (of seeing Europe while at Uni). Well, you are also living my dream (of overseas study). Do update your blog regularly, we love visiting it...

Bridge said...

How come there is no contribution/comment on your blog? What happened to previous participants such as taitai and Maddy1???